Clif

ummm did you take the cover off? Just kidding
ok hiding inthe shadows again before he catches me

oh an on the original topic, dont go with recess, they have horrible
lighting unless you want an isolated beam, go with a 4 or 8 foot flo tube
with the plastic sheath that protects from accidental breakage

Good Luck

Clif

"patrick conroy" wrote in message

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
k.net...

incandescent. It sucks to be getting old - the eyesight is the second

thing
to go.

I'm right there with you Mike. My night vision was always on the low-side

of
average but now has deteriorated. My revelation was when I peered through

telescope, for the first time since I was a kid. I couldn't see much of
anything anymore.

On the upside - it's getting easier to sleep through sunrises...