Tony Manella

Hi Tom,
Your problem is the blade. I had the same problem with a blade I purchased.
From the first time I used the blade it would travel at a line that was way
off of square to the fence. I looked at everything I could on the saw and
nothing seemed out of kilter. I finally switched blades and the new one cut
straight. I can't explain what was wrong with the one blade but it was
definitely out of whack. Try a new blade.
Tony Manella
ndd1"at"prolog.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners
http://www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com/

"Margret Huntress" wrote in message
I have several nice pieces of wood that I would like to square up and make
into pen blanks and assorted small turnings. My problem is that when I

use
my bandsaw, the blade wanders. I'd like to get a straight cut. At first

thought the blade might be dull, so I took it to the tool suppy store, but
they said it was sharp. Can anyone give me advice?

Thanks,

Tom