xrongor

pretend you are the painter. go out with a little scraper and start taking
paint off. now get the hose and start spraying paint off. which do you
want to do?

randy

"Henry H. Hansteen" wrote in message

I'm getting bids for scraping and painting an older
building with lead paint. Seems like the scraping should
be done before pressure washing so that the bulk of the paint
chips can be caught on a tarp or swept up, but the
folks who bid on the job want to pressure wash first.
Seesm like that would make a huge mess. Comments?
Henry

--

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so
are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/