Greg

Greg you should have your toung in the Hand Wringer. Getting bids from
contractors after this will be extremely hard as most dont need anymore
work and are to busy to care.

Maybe that is true now but if you got going Saturday you would be at the top of
the list. I had a 40 ton crane in my yard Sunday morning pulling the tree off
my roof then we went down the street and pulled one off my neighbor's roof. The
guy was sitting there waiting for a call. The same was true of the roofer my
neighbor used to patch up the hole. When they finally did get the insurance
company to respond they were thriiled that we stopped the bleeding!
It still rains about every day here in the summer and if you stand around doing
nothing your damage continues to pile up.