Alex wrote:
Be aware though that it may well take quite a few (non-obvious)
keystrokes to transfer calls and to switch from one line to the other.
Most modern DECT phones are built down to a price and thus have as few
buttons as possible when more buttons would make them much easier to
understand and use.

Most DECT phones are good as 'ordinary' phones but not nearly so good
for more complex requirements.

--
Chris Green

On both my DECT handsets (one old one new) you transfer in the same way as
you'd make an internal call.

Press the internal call key, followed by the number of the handset you
require. This then connects you to the other handset, lets you talk to the
other handset user. When you hang up, the caller is transferred to the other
handset.

Not disagreeing with you in the slightest Chris, just saying that in my very
limited experience, for the price (bearing in mind no cables have to be run)
it's a pretty good end product.

No argument about how good DECT phones are, we like ours. However not
all are easy as yours to dial one of the other handsets. I also
believe the OP wants to be able to switch either handset to either
incoming line and this too may need quite a few button presses.

--
Chris Green