Gary

Hi Joe,

I have had this machine for about a year now. Works great for my 400sqft
shop. Has all the suction I need for running two machines at once.

That said, I had a problem when it first arrived. The first motor was
defective and blew a breaker every time I turned it on. They sent out a
replacement motor immediately, but when it arrived, it was a 2 hp and not
the 1.5 hp I needed, so they shipped out the correct motor the third try.
Since then, not a single problem.

Their tech support was great to work with through the motor debacle. :-)

Gary

"Joe_Stein" wrote in message
.net...
Hi Y'all,
Am thinking seriously about a ShopFox dust collector. The 120v / 1.5hp
model. I have a small basement workshop. Any opinions?
TIA
Joe