Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Ollie wrote:
Any strong pros or cons between these two tools?

I've got the Milwaukee 1/2" cordless hammer drill and it's quite stout. I
replaced a Dewalt 14.4V drill with this one and so far the only thing I don't
like about it is where I grip the chuck to swap out bits is a little hard on my
hand compared to the Dewalt. The Milwaukee has some neat features, such as the
ability to reverse the battery pack if you're working in a tight spot.

As for power, I believe it'd break my wrist before it bogged down. This thing
is very muscular.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com