Robin Lee

..... me.

Cheers -

Rob Lee

"Mike Hide" wrote in message
news:357Uc.304689$JR4.303415@attbi_s54...
God this is bad but who is Robin Lee ????? mjh

--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"J T" wrote in message
Thu, Aug 12, 2004, 9:30am (EDT-3) says:
SWMBO was delighted to find the latest LV Gardening flyer in the mail
yesterday. As she was reading the letter from Robin on the inside cover,
she suddenly blurted out "_our_ garden" from one of the lines in the
letter.
"What?" says I.
"Robin's married" says she, obviously crestfallen.
Looks like you're no longer the world's most eligible bachelor, Robin.
(I hope this doesn't mean that she won't be doing her Christmas shopping
at LV...)

Look on the bright side. She was probably planning on dumping you
for Robin, know she knows that's no longer an option. LMAO

JOAT
Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.

FRAGGLE ROCK THEME
http://www.muppetsonline.com/midi/fraggle.mid