Bob Davis

(Phil Crow) wrote in message . com...

Am I overreacting? As a relative novice to online auctions, is there
some intricacy that I overlooked? I don't want to badmouth the guy if
he doesn't have it coming.

Paypal's dispute resolution process is very clearly explained on their
website. I like to use paypal for payment because I get automatic
protection for value up to $500. If you follow the process, it could
ultimately lead to Paypal covering your loss, instead of the seller.
Many legitimate sellers quake in their boots when you mention "Paypal
dispute resolution process". They know its in their best interest to
play fair, rather than chance the bad ratings and possibly getting
kicked off ebay.

Bob