AArDvarK

If you ever get to this part of the country, set aside an hour or
two to visit Rick and take the (informal) tour. Along with clocks
and unreasonably small sub-miniature everything, Rick also
designs, builds and collects wooden (foot-powered) scrollsaws
that I find incredibly fascinating!

Yes I saw that! I am impressed too. Tempted to get the plans but no space for it.
I looked through all the pictures of saws he has, shows a home made one that
has a motor on it, that I like (bad nerve problems). The two I like:
http://www.scrollsaws.com/images/SawCollect/MADE.jpg
http://www.scrollsaws.com/images/SawCollect/Fretmas.jpg
I wish there was 'net info on this fretmaster! Site still open when I saw your reply.

Alex