Steve

"Jason Holler" wrote in message
Hi all,
I recently bought the milling machine below, some questions about it

please
a) What do yous think about it?
b) The instruction manual received with it, is to say the least,

SHOCKINGLY
LACKING instructions, has anyone got a similar machine that can supply me

better manual?
c) I'm a newbie on milling machines, is there a good book, website, etc

You might like to pick up a copy of "Milling A complete course" by Harold
Hall ISBN 1-85486-232-4

Assumes complete beginner and is based on a series of useful projects which
move very very simple through to quite tough, so its very practical and not
a theoretical "teach yourself milling in an hour" type.

It's also cheep! Mine came from Amazon. Just waiting for the mill to
arrive.

Steve