Gunner

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:45:23 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what Gunner
foisted Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:26:31 GMT on
rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

Short term bonds? Dave...any idea of how many people simply cannot
come up with $825 a month, period? If its a toss up between rent and
food, or $825 in insurance.

Fark, $825 is more than I pay in Rent, and I live in King Co
Washington, recently declared by Forbes magazine to be overpriced central
for the Western US.

In southern California, $850 month will not get you a single bedroom
apartment. in an area heavily populated by minority members whos
parents were patriotic..

http://www.ktvu.com/news/3577890/detail.html

$850 is two months mortage payments for me but I live in a dying town
in the middle of **** all nowhere.

.most will not take the well insured while living in a refrigerator
box route.

Not an option. Insurance is a gamble (_Life_ is a gamble!), so t\you
pays your money and you takes your chances. Or not.

Indeed. And I cant aford to gamble either.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann