Red Neckerson

" wrote

Hi all,
I'm selling my collection of home improvement videos by Hometime. It took

me
some time to acquire all of these videos. I paid nearly $14 per video plus
shipping charges. Most of the videos were watched only twice. I've gotten

lot of very useful construction techniques and important information from
them.

This auction begins at $89.50 for all 26 videos. That's $3.45/video.
Can you do better than that? I doubt it!!!!
Shipping is a flat $10 for the 26 videos. That's $0.38/video, regardless

of
winning bid!

Yeah, RIGHT!!!

How 'bout I give ya a six-pack and a trip around the world with my old lady
for 'em?