Oscar_Lives

"Ike" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:46:04 GMT "Oscar_Lives"
wrote :

"Ike" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 04:14:14 GMT "Oscar_Lives"
wrote :

I have never heard of a heater that heats hot water.

Really Oscar? Does your water heater wait until the water is room
temperature and then kick in? Were do you live? Appalachia where water
heaters are wood fired? I have one of the newer gas models that keeps
the water at a temperature range I set.

But why would you want to heat hot water? Why not just use a plain ol'
water heater, instead of a hot water heater?

Um, to *keep* it hot?

Don't you have something more productive to do in your retirement
years than post unhelpful messages? Is retirement that lonely that the
only joy left in life is to criticize the semantics of someone's post?

Those questions are rhetorical, Oscar. You don't need to respond nor
will it matter. And, in case you are still bored and want to learn
something new today, here is something for you to do. Here's a new
Internet acronym for you to look up: WTMKF

Hey Ike: Do you still like to suck cocks?