Phil Crow

Default OT - Eb*y seller screwed me. What to do?

I bid on (and won) a book that cost, with shipping, $6.45. I sent
payment via PayPal the day after the auction ended, and later that
day, $3.45 was returned to my credit card. I sent the seller an email
yesterday asking him what the story was, and haven't heard back from
him.

On my My Eb*y page, I accidentally deleted the item before I could
leave feedback. I can still reference the item number for feedback,
but how long can I do that? Also, how do I get my three bucks back?

Am I overreacting? As a relative novice to online auctions, is there
some intricacy that I overlooked? I don't want to badmouth the guy if
he doesn't have it coming.

Thanks, y'all.

-Phil Crow