Edwin Pawlowski

"RobW" wrote in message
om...
I have a Ryobi RE180PL router that I'd like to temporarily put in a
router table. I'm building the table myself, with the intention of
putting a good (ie. Hitachi M12V) router in it. In the meantime, I
need a cheap way to attach this Ryobi without wasting a $40 insert.

I have a penolic plate I no longer use. It came with my Benchdog table and
I've since added a lift. It has been drilled out to fit a Craftsman and
Bosch routers. It is 11 1/4 x 8 1/4. If interested, let me know. Of
course you can always buy a new Benchdog plate to fit right in when you
upgrade.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome