D. J. Dorn

Make sure your wheels are coplaner and that your tension is enough (need to
find a book on bandsaws to determine that for yourself because everyone is a
little different. Lastly, make sure your table is 90 degrees to the blade
and take it slow. If it still wanders, and I would consider using a "point
fence" instead of your regular one and then go slowly by eye. I just did
this today with a 2" square chunk of Bacote.

Don

"Margret Huntress" wrote in message
I have several nice pieces of wood that I would like to square up and make
into pen blanks and assorted small turnings. My problem is that when I

use
my bandsaw, the blade wanders. I'd like to get a straight cut. At first

thought the blade might be dull, so I took it to the tool suppy store, but
they said it was sharp. Can anyone give me advice?

Thanks,

Tom