Jack

On 16 Aug 2004 16:13:16 GMT, DY (Tom) wrote:

Why not just isolate one of the leads to the fan? Tom
Work at your leisure!

How about that; one question and I'm already out of my league! By
isolate, I imagine you mean to disconnect it? I haven't taken the back
off yet, as it's a pain to pull out and wanted to get feedback before
doing so.
That's part of what I was wondering: what am I going to find inside?
Do I simply disconnect (and is it simple) the heating element from the
wires (leads?)? What's the white foam I see in there, and is this okay
to do? I can't "simply" do one lead, as I need to remove the heating
element and fan to make room in the oven, the main reason I'm doing
this. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.