Charles Jackson

Default Recessed lights in garage workshop?

I'm having a house built and am planning to use the garage as my workshop
until we can build a detached workshop down the road. I'm thinking of using
recessed can lights to illuminate the space. My garage will be 26-1/2' x
23'. I would prefer not to have a lot of hanging fixtures or tube lights
mounted on the ceiling but don't know whether recessed lights would be a
good choice. Has anyone here used recessed (can) lights in a workshop? How
did they perform? Any other suggestions are appreciated!

Charles J.