Phisherman

I needed a 32-foot extension ladder and Lowes was the only place that
had them. So, I rented a truck and bout the ladder along with several
sheets of ply to stock up. I had to pick up the ladder in the back of
the store where a store worker loaded it into the truck for me. I
unloaded the truck back home and returned the truck to the rental
agency. The next day I decided to use the ladder to see how it works
and found out it was a 28-foot extension ladder! I examined the
receipt, and it stated a 32-foot ladder. I called Lowes and explained
what happened and asked them to pick up the ladder and deliver what I
paid for. They did. After they left, I discovered the one of the
bottom feet of the ladder was cracked. Again they came out swapped
ladders and left. I carefully examined the ladder and found several
rivets were missing! I called and spoke with the store manager about
the situation and we agreed that I would come out to the store,
inspect a ladder, tag it, and deliver the inspected ladder. They
did. It was a frustrating experience I'll never forget, but Lowes did
treat me with respect and dealt with the situation until I was
completely satisfied.