Andy Mabbett

Default Binatone MD 750 Twin (Micro Dect)

Is any one using a Binatone MD 750 Twin (Micro Dect) phone set, with
ADSL? I have just bought one (it has two cordless handsets, one in a
base unit which connects to the wall socket) and each time I connect
them, I immediately get connectivity problems - either everything slows
to a crawl, or stops completely, as soon as the phones are disconnected,
the service returns to normal.

My configuration us a wall socket, then a two- way splitter, Into this
is plugged an extension reel, then an ADSL widget, then the router. The
other half of the splitter at the wall socket takes the phone set.

--
Andy Mabbett

Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards: http://www.no2id.net/