Mark

Siatro typed:

Hi all,

I have a Gainsborough Energy 2000x and today I installed a 5-setting
shower head from Home Base. Unfortunately within minutes of
installing the shower head, something cracked inside the unit and now
water leaks from the bottom. I think the new shower head created
internal pressure in the cabinet and something gave way (and here I
was thinking that adding a new shower head was a plug-and-play
experience!)

Should I be seeking to install a special head to this type of shower?
I don't have access to the shower manual and the shower head I
purchased did not indicate I should look out for anything.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Chances are the heater has blown its safety release valve, if so its scrap.
Litigate with Home Base, that seems to be the current thinking instead of
first reading the manual.