I-zheet M'drurz

Bubba wrote:

Does anyone remember (from about a gazillion years ago) the old
wood splitters that looked kinda like a large, stubby corkscrew.
We would jack up the rear end of a model T, take off a wheel,
attach the splitter to the hub over the lugnuts and then put the
car in gear and let it run. A hunk of wood would be slammed
onto the turning screw and it would do a pretty good job of
splitting it.

Do they still make these things? Would they work on a modern
automobile?

I'm just going to hazard a wild guess: That society's living
to satisfy the Motherfugging LAWYERS has made it absolutely
impossible to market such a tool, being that every moron in
the world would be ripping their guts out and looking for a
few million in damages from the manufacturer.

But hey, I could be wrong. ($1 Dennis Miller)

--
Saluting America's #1 (animated) "MILF" - Lois Griffin!
Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line