Siatro

Default New shower head for my Gainsborough Energy 2000x destroyed my unit :-(

Hi all,

I have a Gainsborough Energy 2000x and today I installed a 5-setting
shower head from Home Base. Unfortunately within minutes of
installing the shower head, something cracked inside the unit and now
water leaks from the bottom. I think the new shower head created
internal pressure in the cabinet and something gave way (and here I
was thinking that adding a new shower head was a plug-and-play
experience!)

Should I be seeking to install a special head to this type of shower?
I don't have access to the shower manual and the shower head I
purchased did not indicate I should look out for anything.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Steve