BMR

I've had one for over a year and would recommend it. It has gone
through lots of hard maple.

I think (not positive) that FWW (?) gave them a very good review a
while back, which was a part of my decision process

No problems at all, good fit and finish. The manual left a bit to be
desired. In a conversation with the General Rep last year at the
Durham wood, he agreed and said they were fixing it.

If you are considering King, Marks Machinery here in Ottawa carries
both.

....R

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:03:52 -0400, Dave S
wrote:

Anyone have any experience with the 6" GI Jointer"

Dave