Christopher Green

ojunk (Mike72903) wrote in message ...
I'm not 100 percent sure everyone is talking about the same thing here. It's
been my experience that when one mentions Sawzall their talking about a great
big sumbitch for cutting through walls and stuff. It may be the OP wants one
of the smaller reciprocating saws widely available. Not nearly as powerful as
the big Milwaukee Sawzall but very useful. Much the same thing on a smaller
scale and more useful for a variety of tasks including woodworking.

The OP did say he wanted it for tasks like cutting bolts and rebar.
Yes, if he wants it for woodworking, there are lots better choices: a
Sawzall is more a demolition man's than a cabinetmaker's tool.

--
Chris Green