Mary Fisher

"james blake" wrote in message
I have various squeaky floorbaords (chipboard) in my house. Having just

had
a new baby and being up at all the time the squeaks have to go.
Unfortunately I dont know where the plumbing or electrics are running.

What
I'd like to be able to do is to take all the nails up and the use screws

in
those holes instead. The problem is, how on earth do you get nails out.

Any
advice on the nails or other tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Spouse keeps saying that we have squeaky floorboards.

But according to him we also have squeaky grass and squeaky pavements ...

Mary