Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, larrymoencurly wrote:

I've found that I can get good advice at Home Depot by asking the
employees who never smile because they're the ones from the construction
trades.

....that's *if* you can find such an employee. Or any employee at all, for
that matter. Overall employee-to-floorspace ratio sucks at all these
big-box chain stores, and that's *including* the useless employees who
don't know or care a thing about anything the store sells.

I shop at Home Depot and Rona regularly, but most of the time I have to
shift for myself and find what I need.