PoP

Default Who makes MFI's kitchen worktops?

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:14:47 +0000 (UTC), "John"
wrote:

A bit of a pain, but can you go back to the MFI showroom, open a base unit
and have a look on the underside of the worktops. You may have to look in a
few displays but sometimes the manufacturers print their name on the
underside, take a torch as they are not always in the easiest place to see!
Failing that try a Google on the EXACT name of the worktop.

It's at times like this that a digital camera can pay dividends. Just
open the door, poke the camera in, take a snap, etc.

Then if all goes well you can review any printed details at your
leisure.

I take a digital camera with me when I'm speccing jobs. The photos can
be a godsend after you've left site and overlooked something.

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.