Henry E Schaffer

In article ,
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message

Now the question. Is it permissible to make money of a plan from a mag?
Do they retain some sort of copyright on anything made from those plans?
I think I have the potential to make a few bucks here but I don't want to
without checking on the ethics.

Thanks for all replies,

I've never seen a restriction on a magazine plan. The plan itself, of
course, is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced or sold. Given that no
restrictions are published, I'd say you are good to go. ...

Restrictions don't have to be emphasized - the copyright covers
"derived works".

DAGS - as there have been quite comprehensive discussions on this
topic before.
--
--henry schaffer
hes _AT_ ncsu _DOT_ edu