barry martin

DA Oh another thing......there is now grass in the location where I will be
DA building the deck. Should I take up sod? Place plastic over it?stone?
DA Suggestions?

Here we used lattice along the sides. The grass died off. There are
a couple of weeds along the perimeter which are easily pulled. I
would think stones would show too much (especially white or light-
coloured ones); maybe a dark lava rock if you so desire.

Have a couple of rabbits which hide under the deck but don't live
under AFAICT. Chipmunks use it as a short-cut. Even on very hot days
it's cool under the deck and I can feel a breeze.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* He is not quiet; he is a Conversational Minimalist.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *