Jerry Built

Peter Boulton wrote:
My garage has a rather rotten window, which will need replacement
in the near future.

Inside: http://tinyurl.com/5syv7 Outside: http://tinyurl.com/3sdfd

The question is obvious. Am I going to have problems having the
window replaced, or is it straightforward?

The "outside" picture appears to show new cement pointing in
places, is this the case? If support is needed, I should be
inclined to gently cut out the middle brick above, probably
by stitch-drilling, and prop with a couple of pieces of
timber. If you want to just replace the window, I wouldn't
bother with a lintel. You could consider replacing with a
window and door, if this would be useful.

J.B.