In article , Pet
writes
Hey ho,
I have just got one of these
http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/PDF/tech...ts_Digital.pdf
to tidy up things when I get around to re-routing cables after
re-furb, but am confused as to how to "collect" all signals.

I was under the impression I would have to feed all 3 cables to the
back then connect them seperately, but it is a tri-plexer which fliters
off signals from a singular feed.

so, How do I collect signals from 3 aerials in order to feed them down
the same co-ax. ?

Am I missing a vital ingredient in my plan?

Cheers
Pete

I want DAB distributed (as well as FM and UHF and maybe satellite
bands). Are these MK units suitable, of course given a suitable
ampilfier / multiswitch. I noted there were two sections in the MK
units.
Remove all Zeds in e-mail address to reply.