Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations.

On 15 Aug 2004 17:19:43 -0700, (Mr.Breeze)
wrote:

I just purchased a house that has a garage completely empty...not a
shelf or bench in site...(unlike my last home)...Im headed for some
woodworking...my main project will be putting some shelves up....the
garage is completely drywall..so Im curious how to attach the wooden
2x4's to the drywall so the shevles will be secure and
steady?....thanks from a new woodworker in training.

Well, unless life has gotten really strange, there SHOULD
be 2x studs behind the drywall. Find where the drywall is screwed
to the studs and put YOUR lag bolts on the same line.
Regards
Dave Mundt