gfulton

Steve Taylor wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
I, for one, would be interested in understanding why a gasoline vapor
explosion caused by a propane torch is, somehow, of lesser energy -

thus
safer - than a gasoline vapor explosion caused by any other source of
ignition......

I believe that would be like a comparison of 110v. and 220v. One will

kill
you. The other will only blow off a few fingers and knock you

unconscious
for a while.

220V merely tickles.....its what you're used to that matters...

Steve

Tickles, my ass. Try it hot and sweaty lying on your belly and brushing a 3
phase feeder. With very little room to maneuver away from it.

Garrett Fulton