Randy H.

Poly carb can bent like sheet metal in a brake. It won't snap apart like
plexi glass. Plexi needs to be heated to about 150 degrees to shape it or
slump into forms.

I made my own wind screen for my motor cycle out of Plexi. I cut out the
pattern to match the old one only 4" higher than the old one. I heated it
by waving it in front of a Salamander garage heater till it got soft. I just
laid it over the old screen to take the shape. It worked great!

Randy Hansen
SC Glass Tech
Scam Diego, Comi-fornia

"Roy" wrote in message
I simply bent my chuck guard to fit the radius of the tubular frame I
mounted it to......Just took it a little at a time and it worked right
in nice and snug. It may or may not work for you dependin gon how
small of a diameter you need. Plexiglass has to be heated, but the
lexan or PC I have can be bent pretty darn hard without breaking. I
have an image and how I made it on my website under my projects

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.