DanG

The pipe size looks to be good for 5 conductors, so it should be a
fairly easy pull.

It sounds as if you are making 2 separate pulls. Make sure you
have pulling soap. The best method is to soap and push the wire.
The person pulling on the fish tape/rope needs to just keep a slow
steady pressure, the force should be coming from the pushing end.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Swarfman123" wrote in message
I'm in the process of installing a new 200A electrical service

to an existing
residence. I will be pulling three 3/0 Cu THHN cables through 2

inch rigid
conduit. The first run is from the service head to the

meter-main and is a
straight vertical run of about 15 feet. I'm not too worried

about that one. The
second run is from the meter-main to the load center. It comes

out the side of
the meter-main into a 3/4 inch offset followed by a 45 degree el

which turns
up, a straight run of about 3 feet on the 45, another 45 degree

el back to the
horizontal, 8 feet of straight run, a 90 degree condulet (still

in the
horizontal) and an 8 inch nipple into the back of the load

center.

The question is, what is the best way to pull the cables? One at

a time or all
three at once? Is there any special tricks I should know about?

What about
getting the cable to go around the condulet? Any help would be

appreciated?

TIA, Jim