Cables are pulled all at once, and not around sharp corners. You have to
access the corners, take off the fittings, and pull pretty much in straight
lines only. Well, slight bends might be OK.
-B

"Swarfman123" wrote in message
I'm in the process of installing a new 200A electrical service to an

existing
residence. I will be pulling three 3/0 Cu THHN cables through 2 inch rigid
conduit. The first run is from the service head to the meter-main and is a
straight vertical run of about 15 feet. I'm not too worried about that

one. The
second run is from the meter-main to the load center. It comes out the

side of
the meter-main into a 3/4 inch offset followed by a 45 degree el which

turns
up, a straight run of about 3 feet on the 45, another 45 degree el back to

the
horizontal, 8 feet of straight run, a 90 degree condulet (still in the
horizontal) and an 8 inch nipple into the back of the load center.

The question is, what is the best way to pull the cables? One at a time or

all
three at once? Is there any special tricks I should know about? What about
getting the cable to go around the condulet? Any help would be

appreciated?

TIA, Jim