mstrhappygolucky

This is Turtle.

Well did the new capasitor work when you put it on the second time ?

Give me the Brand and Model number of the condenser You have .

Give me the origial capasitor size and the two replacement capasitor sizes. It
will look like this on the side of the capasitor. [ 35 / 5 uf 370 volt ]

About when was the condenser installed in years. 5 / 10 / / 15 / 20 years ago.

Let me get my crystal ball out here.

It's a Goodman / 2.5 ton / installed in about 1997 to 2000 year / and has not
been serviced since. How did I do ?

Give me the info above and I can take a look at it.

TURTLE

Hi Turtle, thanks for your help!

The condensor is a Bryant 563CN048-A and was installed in 1997 and I
don't think it has ever been serviced. I think it's a 4 ton.

The origninal capacitor was a GE and the new one is a Haoye 00300821
and it reads (60+5) uF +/- 5% 440V. I don't have the GE capacitor
anymore but it read the same excet had a smaller votage number. The
GE capacitor was all swollen but the Haoye is not.

I hope I answered your questions correctly.

Thanks again!