JayBee

Default Who makes MFI's kitchen worktops?

This manufacturer does worktop in 3.6 metre lengths, but I don't know if
they do your pattern/design. They have a couple of ebony designs

though.

Jaybee

Jaybee, please tell......who is the manufacturer,. are they UK based, etc
etc, this is getting a desperate situation, I'm even contenplating whether
joints in the middle / either side of the hob would look acceptable. I am
prepared to pay a premium price for the right worktop.

Desperate Duncan ;-)

Sorry Duncan - I can't answer you I'm afraid. I found the link in my
husband's favourites folder from a while ago, when he was looking for a
particular pattern.

Jaybee