Pounds on Wood

If you think the inspector will object, just put in a 115v duplex circuit.
You will want some of those anyway and there will be no plug choice needed.

Yes, there are lots of 220v plug designs. Some equipment that must run on
220v will come with a plug installed. Most won't. And all equipment that
can be wired 115v or 220v will come pre-wired 115v. You can just choose a
220v plug now if you like but there is no need to and you might end up
cutting and tossing a factory plug. You must choose a breaker size before
selecting a plug. You going 20 or 30?

There have been many threads on this over the years, so DAGS using "220
plugs" to see what others have used.

G'luck
--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

"Dave" wrote in message
It's four feet away from where the plug(s) would be. Then again, the
system
is versatile enough that changing it would be easy. I just want it

inspected
and
passed so I don't have to pay for another inspection later. Am I hearing
that
there are so many different plug configurations that guessing would be
useless?

Dave