Edwin Pawlowski

"larrymoencurly" wrote in message

"gfulton" wrote in message

this is the type of thing I constantly hear about Home
Depot. If you've got a Lowe's hardware around you, give
them a try.

I live near a Lowe's and a Home Depot in NW Phoenix, and the Home
Depot has been a lot better than the Lowe's.
I've never had such bad service, except at
Best Buy and CompUSA.

And the list goes on. It varies from store to store in each chain. Some
get a handful of good employees that keep you coming back. Others in the
same neighborhood get the morons.

In town A, Lowes good, HD, bad. In town B, Lowes bad, HD good. In most any
town, local store better than any chain.
Ed