Larry Jaques

On 14 Aug 2004 15:19:01 -0700, (Dale)
calmly ranted:

I've also read on this board that Grizzly has had some of their saws
on backorder. Anyone ordered the G0444Z recently? How long did you
have to wait? Thanks.

The longest wait should be 4-6 weeks IF they don't have anything
already on a ship. They told me that my bandsaw was backordered
when I called on a Friday. Oak Harbor Freight (the trucking company
for my area) called me the very next Monday asking when they could
deliver it. So their li'l backorders can be a lot shorter than you
might think.

The more we gripe, *
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html
the longer God makes us live. * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts