JH

Default Update: Adding a wireless room thermostat (help needed)

"Mike Hibbert" wrote in message

Hi Jules,

I'm not gonna be any use here, but, I have just posted wiring question

about
the CM67 RF, seeing that you managed to wire it in successfully, any

advice
you can give me will be great!

Cheers
Mike

(putting to one side the problem I currently have)

I was unsure to start with too but studying the wiring diagram (diag 5 c on
the install instructions) and help from this newsgroup helped (see my
original query)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ntli.net#link1

In reality, it is really straightforward. In simple steps,

1. wire in a main supply (L+N)
2. link with a wire the live terminal to the 'A' terminal
3. wire the brown control wire (labelled BR in diag 5c) from the zone value
to the 'B' terminal

and that's it.

Jules