Mike Hibbert

Default Update: Adding a wireless room thermostat (help needed)

"JH" wrote in message
Hi,

Some readers may remember a couple of weeks ago I asked about adding a
wireless room stat to an existing system (S plan, 7 day timer, independent
hot water and heating)

Based upon the very helpful advice from this group I've now installed the
Honeywell CM67-RF unit (87 quid from rkm-heating-controls BTW). This unit

is
a 7 day wireless programmable room stat and means I don't use the existing
timer to control the heating at all but I've left the existing timer to
control the hot water.

Hi Jules,

I'm not gonna be any use here, but, I have just posted wiring question about
the CM67 RF, seeing that you managed to wire it in successfully, any advice
you can give me will be great!

Cheers
Mike