Andy Hall

Default Alarm advice with cats in mind.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:30:51 -0000, "PJO"
wrote:

That's excellent to hear. But I think you'd agree the vast majority of
domestic installations fall far short of this? To fit the switch to my
front door involved chasing in the cable and re-decorating - I really
can't see many installers doing this, somehow, apart from perhaps on a new
build.

Many do do it properly. I could have fitted your front door contact in the
proper place WITHOUT chasing or re-decorating! That's doing it right. Your
way probably took 10 times longer than my way too. Perhaps it's called
training?!!

As a matter of interest, how would you do that?
..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl