PoP

Default Alarm advice with cats in mind.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:17:36 -0000, "PJO"
wrote:

I've mentioned security film there but please be aware that for a proper
result it's not a DIY job. Most first timers mess it up and end up with dull
patches and creases all over the gaff.

I remember when my daughter was born 16 years ago I bought some
security film on a roll in Mothercare, and applied it to a low-level
window in our rear patio door - which was plain glass.

You are absolutely right about getting creases - even though I thought
I was taking care! I should have taken a bit more time.

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.