Bob Paulin

wrote in article ...
Vehicle is a 2000 Honda Odyssey .I backed into something today at a
very low speed and put crease and tear in the lower part of the rear
bumper ( plastic ) . The top part of the bumper is still fine . Can it
be repaired ? Filler or one of those plastice welders from HF ?-
thanks

There is a two-part, flexible repair compound specifically designed for
bumper covers available at the better auto parts stores such as NAPA.

I would pop-rivet a thin piece of aluminum on the backside for strength,
then cover it with the urethane repair compound.

--
Bob Paulin - R.A.C.E.
Race Car Chassis Analysis & Setup Services