BigWallop

Default Tiling - Wall Tiles or Floor Tiles first

"Charles Gregory" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm about to re-tile our downstairs toilet and it's going to have both

floor
and wall tiles.

Can someone tell me the accepted wisdom on the order in which to tile?

Floor
then wall or wall then floor?

Thanks
Chas

Flooring first and then cover it with a dust sheet before doing the wall.
If you have skirting and are not removing it, then you can go either way,
but if you are removing or don't have skirting, then do flooring first right
up to the edge and then bring your wall tiles down to meet the flooring and
seal it properly with a good silicone bead.