Fly-by-Night CC

Default Does anyone remember.....

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

I never heard the end of the argument between Ed Bennet and I-Furget about
the table saw cutting to 3 angstroms or sumthin. How did that end?
I-Furget was going to send some samples in to the NIST, right?

He wouldn't send them to Ed, nor did he want to pony up the bucks to have
them tested at a metrology laboratory

Steve Strickland, puzzlemaker.

(BTW, I won the Starrett dial calipers Ed offered in the
close-tolerance, table saw cutting contest that emerged at the end of
the discussion. Thanks again Ed.)

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html